one of those days

it's been one of those days when the minutiae of life seems to consume every moment, leaving you feeling that you've acheived nothing and been unproductive. But it's not true, I have to tell myself. I have cooked; I have changed nappies; I have washed up; I have kissed, cuddled and comforted; I have slept and eaten and read a little. Nope, nothing to win a Nobel for, but nothing to be mocked for either. One of these days there will be a little time for writing, drawing, going out and talking. But till then, I'll just have to take each minute as it comes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.